Look around you – do you see many women just like you lit up with desire for success and self-expression?
Emerging Women Live is for women entrepreneurs and creatives who share a vision to change the world by living the truth of who they are. These are women who are burning with desire to to fully express themselves through the work they do, while promoting a new paradigm of success that leverages the incredible power of the feminine: collaboration, community, intuition, receptivity, sensuality and heart.
We will cover many areas of the “emerging” process such as inspiration, creativity, courage, and personal voice, and we will also dive into the nuts and bolts of starting or scaling a business in today’s tech-savvy marketplace. There will be practice sessions, workshops, and authentic networking throughout the event, in addition to keynotes and panel discussions, and we will come together as a tribe to support each other in our self-actualization. Ultimately, the aim of Emerging Women Live is to promote the rise of women across the globe – to create a world where we women have a strong voice and can fully participate in the creation of our future in all areas of life.
Speakers at Emerging Women Live include:
- Elizabeth Gilbert (#1 NY Times best-selling author of Eat, Pray, Love),
- Brené Brown (#1 NY Times best-selling author of Daring Greatly),
- Eve Ensler (author of The Vagina Monologues),
- Alanis Morissette (pop artist/songwriter),
- Sobonfu Somé (one of the foremost voices of African spirituality to come to the West),
- Tami Simon (Sounds True founder/CEO),
- Kelly Palmer (Global Leader of Learning and Talent Development at LinkedIn),
- Melissa Daimler (Organizational Effectiveness & Learning globally at Twitter),
- Debra Bednar (Global Director of Strategy & Growth for Creative Solutions at Facebook),
- Kathrin O'Sullivan (Head of Cross-Functional Leadership Development at Google)
- Kelly McGonigal (author of The Willpower Instinct),
- Ani DiFranco (singer / songwriting),
- Tara Sophia Mohr (author of 10 Rules for Brilliant Women),
- and many, many more!
Sign-up for FREE Live Stream.
If you are dedicated to living a fully expressed life, and you are starting or growing a business that thrives on authenticity, creativity, and the power of your unique self, Emerging Women Live is your tribe. Join us!
October 10-13, 2013, St. Julien Hotel, Boulder, Co
Kick-Ass Practices from Women Who Kick Ass, Vol. 1 includes 11 guided practices designed to support, inspire, and coach us through an integrated approach to success, creativity, and business.
Get your FREE downloadable practices for business and growth presented by extraordinary feminine leaders and entrepreneurs.
Kick-ass practices is free resource in support of Emerging Women Live, October 10-13, 2013.
[gravityform id="2" name="Kick Ass Practices Volume 1"]