Wisdom to inspire, calm, motivate and guide you.
Hundreds of women gathered in San Francisco over the weekend for 4 days of inspiration, authentic connection, feminine leadership training and more. Our lineup of keynote speakers was as influential as ever, including Dr. Jane Goodall, Brené Brown, Elizabeth Gilbert, TEDTalk sensation Esther Perel, Kim Jordan of New Belgium Brewing and Dr. Tererai Trent.
We selected some of the most powerful insights from Emerging Women Live 2015 keynotes to share with you here. Feel free to comment, share, tweet and post your faves, too.
1. Dr. Jane Goodall (Founder, the Jane Goodall Institute and UN Messenger of Peace)
2. Brené Brown (Research Professor, University of Houston and Author of Rising Strong)
3. Elizabeth Gilbert (Bestselling author of Eat, Pray, Love and newly-released book, Big Magic)
4. Kim Jordan (Co-Founder and CEO of New Belgium Brewing)
5. Esther Perel (Psychotherapist and Consultant to Fortune 500 Companies)
"Desire needs a space to thrive. It needs separateness. Psychological distance. It needs mystery and an unknown." [inline][/inline]
6. Dr. Tererai Trent (Founder/President Tererai Trent International)